Great news! The alpha of Healer’s Quest started yesterday! It has been a lot of work to reach this milestone but I was very happy to send all the alpha keys to the backers who pledged for it on Kickstarter.
Alpha testers will be able to test the first 40% of the game in a feature-complete, relatively polished version.
Where does the game’s development stand at the moment?
- I’d say the game is about 85% done. All gameplay mechanics are in place. It’s not impossible that I’ll add some little things, but all in all, it can be considered finished.
- Character progression (including levelling up, spells, spells’ upgrades and items) is finished. Needs further balancing, but this will be done during the alpha and beta test phases.
- The first and second dungeons are 100% finished (once again, balancing is temporary).
- My known bugs list is nearly empty! \o/
- Two of the three remaining dungeons are at around 50% finished
On a side note I also created a subreddit for Healer’s Quest discussions. You can find it here : https://www.reddit.com/r/HealersQuest/
Ok, I’m back to development guys!